mercredi 11 mai 2011

Flowers and combined eyes/jewelery makeup

Models : Melanie and Mathilde



J'aime beaucoup l'idée d'avoir le maquillage des yeux assorti à celui des boucles d'oreilles (même si personnellement, je ne ferai pas ça en journée mais plutôt en soirée). Et vous, vous en pensez quoi ?

I really like the idea of having the eye makeup combined with the earrings (even if I wouldn't wear it as a day makeup). What do you think about it ?


Copyright ⓒ 2011 LifeIsARhapsody All Rights Reserved

2 commentaires:

Brandon a dit…

Nice post! Glad I found this blog!

If you're into photography, check out mine. I'm a photographer!

www.electricbrandon.com

If you want, follow it and I'll do the same. :)

Francesca a dit…

Thanks dear! :) I love the look of your eyeshadow. Really goes well with the earrings. Also if you haven't already, I would love for you to enter my Dior giveaway because it helps me win a huge blogging competition :) Even if you dont want to enter, your vote will be much appreciated! Thanks dear :) xx